Gaining Your Dental Sedation Certification with us....
How do our courses compare to conventional courses?
- No days away from practice saving both precious time and capital
- Learn the theory at your own pace in your own time with ongoing support
- Access to courses for 18 months and courses updated monthly with the latest developments/guidelines in this rapidly changing area
- Complete flexibility and immediate availability, no waiting for specific theory days that might not suit you when they come around
- All reading material, resources and templates downloadable with access for 12 months
- FREE dental nurse accredited training/vCPD with every dentist on ALL COURSES
Since the first edition of the IACSD UK guidelines were published in April 2015 there has been much worry and uncertainty about the future of conscious sedation training and provision in the UK. It is now essential for all dentists and dental nurses new to conscious sedation techniques including intravenous sedation and inhalation sedation to have completed IACSD accredited training which involves a combination of didactic and practical training. As you can see from the comparison here, the current available training courses whilst generally very good on content are lacking in a number of other areas and this is where we feel we excel for your benefit...Plus we can offer you the opportunity to complete all your mentored cases at our partnered sedation mentor centres with ALL PATIENTS PROVIDED on days to suit your schedule (where required).
We have created a range of fully accredited blended learning courses which can be completed entirely from home and within your own surgery saving you precious time and costs. Conscious sedation training is now more accessible, current and attainable than ever before. We offer everything from the standard new dentist course or refresher course to bespoke in practice training for individuals, dental teams and more, we also run Dental intravenous cannulation workshops and facilitate Update and ILS training. Blended learning is not just the future, it is the present and it is about time conscious sedation training caught up with the rest of the dental profession!